If you need help navigating the site please use this sitemap. For general enquiries, please use the Contact Form.
Unusual Meaty Facts 
- 1. Draft Page (Craig Kirkby)
- About Us
- Another Test Page
- Changing Your Password
- Collection Point & Pricing Changes: July 2017
- Collection Points
- Competition Terms and Conditions
- Complementary Goodies
- CSA Members Product Menu
- CSA Membership
- Delivery and Collection Information
- Feedback Form
- Final Invoice Amounts: Why they sometimes differ to initial expectations
- Handling Freight: Our New Approach
- Help Completing the Order Sheet
- Lamb, Hogget & Mutton:
Our New Approach to Sheep Packs
- Managing Weights: Our New Approach
- Meaty Morsels: Making Meat Simple, One Tip at a Time
- Membership Confirmation - CSA Members (Auto)
- Membership Confirmation - CSA Members (Manual)
- My Account
- New Here?
- Organic Beef Online
- Organic Combo Packs (Beef & Lamb)
- Organic Hogget Online
- Organic Lamb Online
- Organic Meat Online
- Organic Mince Online
- Organic Mutton Online
- Organic Roasts Online
- Organic Sausages Online
- Questionnaire: Membership Option 2018
- Terms & Conditions
- The Good Stuff
- The Hidden Treasure
- Transparency: Organic Doesn't Always Equal Certified Organic
- Will a CSA Membership share suit me?
- Winter Beef Online
- Yummy Recipes
Articles  ↑
Keep abreast all the relevant facts concerning organic food and a healthy diet. If you have ideas for future articles, drop us a line today!
- Lamb versus Hogget Meat: What's the Difference?
- Our Response: Are Organic Foods Beneficial to Consumers and the Food Industry?
Meaty Morsels  ↑
Meaty Morsels is all about meat ... and all those interesting tips and tricks you've always wanted to know about. Don't miss out!
- Processed Meats: Why (and How) to Avoid the Additives They Contain
- Grass-fed Meat: 3 Factors that can Positively Influence Your Eating Satisfaction
- Beef Bones: Revealing their Extraordinary Value
- Mince: Are you Getting More than Just Meat?
- Meat Colour: Does it Guarantee Quality?
News  ↑
Catch up with all the news from the farm at Border Park Organics. If you have any questions, drop us a line via the contact form.
- Feedback from 2018 CSA
- Feral Animals: Why They're More than a Nuisance to Farmers
- Rain: A Fresh Perspective on the Gift it Really Is
- Raising Poddy Lambs (Our Children take on the Challenge) *
- Poddy lambs : 10 ways they're like children ( a 13 year old's viewpoint ) *
- Our Meat is Currently Not Certified Organic at Point of Sale
- Removing the Logo: Why our meat currently isn't Certified Organic at Point of Sale
- New in 2018 .... Membership Options + Your chance to WIN 🙂
- Celebrating 14 years .... one year on
Recipes  ↑
Love organic meat? Need a few recipe ideas? You've come to the right place. Stay in the loop and get all our tasty recipes here.
- Slow Cooked Lamb Roast drizzled with Zesty Mint Sauce
- One Pot Mexi-Mince Casserole
- Additive-free Split Pea and Corned Beef Soup (and why it matters)
- Ethiopian Berbere Beef Stew
- Beef and Cheese Savouries
- All-in-one Sausage and Cabbage Supper
- Nangari Burgers (with dairy, gluten and egg-free options)
- The Lazy Cook's Lamb Neck Stew (using a revolutionary tip!)
- Coconut Curried Sausages (7 ingredients)
- Rustic Beef Stew (plus our simple tip for guaranteeing great flavour)
- Pulled Lamb Sandwiches with Smashed Peas (under 10 minutes)
- Crumbed Steak with Lime Aioli (with dairy-free options)
- Thai Beef Mince and Rainbow Vegie Stir-fry
- Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls (featuring leftover beef)
- 'Insurance Policy' Sausage, Sweet Potato and Mint Salad
- 'Summery' AIP Beef Patties (egg and grain-free)
- Herbed Bacon and Beef Liver Pâté
- Mutton Keema Matar (Minced Mutton with Peas)
- Warm Sausage, Potato and Chickpea Salad
- Israeli Spiced Lamb Cutlets
- Cheesy Mexican Meatballs (Grain-free, Egg-free)
- Melt-in-your-mouth Oxtail in a Chinese Sauce
- Creamy Sausage and Cauliflower Soup
- Creamy Beef Stew with Hommus (5 ingredients)
- (Not-hard-at-all) Beef Bone Broth
- Farmer-approved Beef and Vegie Soup
- Slow-Roasted Lamb and Quince
- Sweet and Spiced Breakfast Mince (3 ingredients)
- Bolognaise with an Asian Twist
- Aussie Beef Quesadillas
- Indian-spiced Shepherd's Pie
- 'Nuts and Bolts'
- Minted Lamb Burgers