Struggling to change your password? So sorry to hear.
We realise that few things are more frustrating. So we’d like to make a few suggestions.
A (very) quick explanation: Our system uses a highly sensitive password moderator for two reasons. Firstly, to protect your account information. And secondly, to protect our site from brute force hack attempts.
So, if it suspects any inconsistency, it gets a little cranky and may give you a hard time setting a new password. (For instance, it may frown on your repeated attempts to set a stronger password interpreting it as something dubious.)
If this has happened to you, you’ll need to pacify the old grouch. And to do this, we recommend the following:
1. Before anything else, plan a strong password now.
Yes, before anything else. Choose an EIGHT character password that includes:
• Both uppercase and lowercase letters.
• Symbols like ! ? $ % @ ^ and &
Write it down for yourself so that you can type it easily into the required fields in Step 4 below (New Password and Confirm New Password).
2. Open a new tab in your browser and re-open the My Account page.
Here’s a quick cheat: click this link which will open automatically in a new browser tab: https://borderparkorganics.com.au/my-account/
Now, select the Account Details tab. You’re about to do the following:
Let’s walk through Steps 3 to 5…
3. Add the auto-generated encrypted password found in the email from us.
It will look something like t)&Y@jsp(h*4). Yes, you can copy-paste the horrid-looking thing into the Current Password field.
4. Now type in your pre-planned new password into the New Password and Confirm New Password fields.
Yes, type it out. Don’t copy-paste it into the fields.
5. Press “Save Changes”.
Voila! Success? Great!
In the event that you still have a problem, please close the tab and clear your browser’s cache. (Your browser may have cached your failed efforts—or even cached your settings from our previous system—thus causing conflict now. Yes, computers are wonderful things when they work well. Awful, awful things when they don’t!)
Not sure how to clear your browser’s cache? Please see Refresh Your Cache for excellent screen-shot assistance for all computer browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.) and mobile browsers (Android, IOS, etc.).
In the event, that you still have problems, we cannot stress how sorry we are. In this case, you have two options:
1. Use the encrypted password you were sent via email. It is encrypted. We don’t know it and no else does either. You’ll just have to keep the ugly-looking password written down in your records.
2. Please let us know by emailing us directly and have a good moan. You’ve earned it! We’ll attempt to help you from there. Again we’re so sorry.